Adopt South West is hosted by Devon County Council and is a Regional Adoption Agency providing adoption services for the four local authorities: Devon, Plymouth, Somerset and Torbay councils, with offices across the region.
If you’re looking for a new, exciting challenge and to further your experience and operational skills, Devon County Council offers a vibrant workplace and attractive benefits.
Working for Devon County Council has all the benefits that you can expect from a large employer. In return for the vital contribution that you make, we offer:
- 25 days annual leave per year, pro rata (rising with length of service), plus bank holidays, rising to 30 after five years’ service
- membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme – more information can be found on the Peninsula Pensions website
- access to our confidential Employee Assistance Programme – available 24/7 to support you with personal and work life
- flexible working opportunities, including home-working (subject to the needs of the role)
- discounts from local and high street retailers through our Devon Discounts scheme
Current job opportunities
Help us improve
Don’t include personal information.
"*" indicates required fields