Join us for a woodland or farm walk to meet other adoptive parents, develop peer support and get to know Adopt South West.
When it’s not school holidays, our walking group is for parents to come together to meet other adoptive parents, meeting at a central Somerset location.
- first Wednesday of each month at lunchtime for two hours
- 11:30am to 1:30pm
- at R Farm, Somerset, where hot and cold or drinks are available from the farm shop – refer to the location in our monthly newsletter or ask when emailing
Our next walks:
- Wednesday 2 August – family walk and picnic (school summer holidays)
- Wednesday 6 September – parents’ walk
- Wednesday 4 October – parents’ walk
Why not put some dates in your diary and we will see you on a walk soon!
Please email your interest and mention the number of members of your family attending to email@example.com