Free therapeutic groups available for 13 to 19 year olds, for those who have experienced care or adoption, or those in challenging family situations.
These small group sessions take place in cosy wellbeing spaces and in the woodland at the heart of South Devon’s organic farm.
Practitioners offer nature-based experiences and process oriented therapy. Activities include mindfulness, woodland craft, foraging, cooking and sharing food together.
Root and Rise – supporting young people moving towards independence
Group 1 with Mark and Louise
- Wednesday 8 February, 4pm to 7pm
- Wednesday 22 February, 4pm to 7pm
- Wednesday 8 March, 4pm to 7pm
- Wednesday 22 March, 4pm to 7pm
- Wednesday 26 April, 4pm to 7pm
- Saturday 6 May – full day
- Wednesday 10 May, 4pm to 7pm
- Wednesday 24 May, 4pm to 7pm
- Wednesday 7 June, 4pm to 7pm
- Wednesday 28 June, 4pm to 7pm
- Wednesday 12 July, 4pm to 7pm
- Sunday 23 July – full day
Meet the team and find out more in the Root and Rise by reading the PDF brochure linked in our Adopt South West newsletter, or contact your worker for further information.
How to book a free space: Contact Zoe on 01803 762253 or email email@example.com