Summer holiday event for Adopt South West adoptive families
- Monday 31 July at 10am to 2:30pm
- The DIY Café will be open for hot and cold drinks. Please bring a cup. Donations welcome and dress for the outside!
- £5 per family donation, early booking is essential!
Kevin and Jo from organicARTS have been running very popular family farm days for the last few years. They will be doing the usual mix of farm exploring, creating with natural materials and garden play on a farm near Exeter.
The sessions are suitable for a wide age range. Most children who come are between three and 12 years old.
Information to book
Please either email email@example.com (email is the preferred contact; please use the date in the subject line) to book a space. Please note that spaces are limited. We know that plans sometimes change at the last moment. If you find that you can’t come please let us know so we can offer the space to someone else.
Please include the following information.
- Contact name
- Ages of children
- Date you are booking for
- Allergies / other information that we might need to make your visit happy and safe
- Contact number in case of short notice changes.
Families at the Farm is generously funded by Devon Community Foundation.