Easter holiday event for Adopt South West adoptive families
- Tuesday 4 April; at 10:30am to 2:30pm
- 10:30am to 12:30pm exploring, creating, playing
- 12:30 to 2:30pm bring a picnic and play in the community garden.
- The DIY Café will be open for hot and cold drinks. Please bring a cup. Donations welcome and dress for the outside!
- £5 per family donation, early booking is essential!
The day starts at 10:30am as we will gather around the fire in the community garden to ‘spring’ into action! Bring your own picnic lunch and then a less structured afternoon; leave when you are ready.
Kevin and Jo from organicARTS have been running very popular family farm days for the last few years. The spring session is a day with a mix of farm exploring, creativity and play and is located on a farm just outside of Exeter.
The sessions are suitable for a wide age range. Most children who come are between three and 12 years old.
Information to book
Please either email firstname.lastname@example.org (email is the preferred contact; please use the date in the subject line) to book a space. Please note that spaces are limited. We know that plans sometimes change at the last moment. If you find that you can’t come please let us know so we can offer the space to someone else.
Please include the following information.
- Contact name
- Ages of children
- Date you are booking for
- Allergies / other information that we might need to make your visit happy and safe
- Contact number in case of short notice changes.
Families at the Farm is generously funded by Devon Community Foundation.