Summer events for Adopt South West adoptive families
Please come and join Sue and Louise from Adopt South West for another relaxed day of equine family fun:
- Tuesday 15 August
- 11am to 2pm
- Contribution of £5.00 per family, collected on the day
- Somerset – location is in the newsletter or ask when booking
- Please bring your own picnic lunch
Enjoy a day with the four horses, and several goats, chickens and dogs who live at the yard. Also craft making and play. There is also an opportunity to do some activities like:
- helping with the gardening and jobs around the yard
- woodworking, make something to take home
- interacting with the horses and other animals
- walking around the fields and spot some of the wildlife
This is a family day and although there will be members staff around to help with activities, we encourage you to take part in the activities together. There is plenty of parking and directions will be sent out to you on booking.
The organisation hosting the day is also a purpose-built yard working specifically with children and young people. They work alongside mainstream schools, Pupil Referral Units, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS), police, youth offending teams and other agencies.
How to book: Please contact email@example.com to book your place and be quick as places are limited!
We are expecting this activity to be very popular again and will operate a small waiting list. So if after booking you find you are unable to attend; please let us know ASAP (even on the morning) as we are likely to fill up the spaces.