Date and Time
Date(s) - 10/09/2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This two-hour workshop is designed to help develop your understanding and knowledge of Theraplay. This is a great opportunity to improve your skills in this area and experience the Theraplay activities within a playful environment.
- Thursday 25 April: 10.00am – midday, Bridgwater
- Tuesday 14 May: 10.00am – midday, Exeter
- Tuesday 11 June: 10.00am – midday, Barnstaple
- (the workshop on 9 July in Bridgwater has been cancelled)
- Tuesday 10 September: 10.00 am – midday, Exeter
For venue details, information on Theraplay and the events on offer, email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place. Please be quick, as these can be popular!
You may also be interested in…
Let’s Play six-week parent and child course
Goal: To support adopters and their adoptive children in attachment building through play and touch
- a Theraplay information session to adopters.
- six Theraplay workshops with adopters and adoptive children.
- a feedback session, consideration if further support is needed on a one to one basis.
Our groups are well supported and facilitated by Theraplay trained staff. Each group has a maximum of seven parents and children per group.
If you are interested in attending the Let’s Play course please get in touch with email@example.com to confirm dates, venue and to reserve a place.