Date and Time
Date(s) - 23/05/2019
10:30 am - 1:30 pm
New support group aimed at parents who have attended a therapeutic parenting course to provide ongoing opportunity to explore, reflect and develop their knowledge of therapeutic/reparative parenting, but the group warmly welcomes parents that haven’t yet completed a therapeutic parenting course and would simply like to access some additional support.
This group will be facilitated by Dr Jess Parffrey, Clinical Psychologist, and supported by post adoption staff and there are themed topics for the first few groups. This is a pilot group and we need this group to be well attended for this to continue, so please come along and join us to whichever date that suits you.
The group is held from 10.30am – 1.30pm. Details of the venue will be confirmed when booking.
If you would like to come along, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
• Thursday 28 March Refresh on PACE and what this can look like in your family
• Thursday 25 April Importance of sleep and parents’ sanity
• Thursday 23 May Being Playful – creative ideas for all
• Thursday 27 June Topic/theme to be decided by the group
• Thursday 25 July Topic/theme to be decided by the group
• Thursday 26 September Topic/theme to be decided by the group.
Please note, these are free events hosted by Adopt South West.