Date and Time
Date(s) - 02/08/2021
10:30 am - 2:30 pm
Summer Family Farm Days with organicARTS
Monday 2 August and Tuesday 24 August from 10.30am
Kevin and Jo from organicARTS have been running Family Days for the last few years. The days are a mix of farm exploring, creativity and play and are very popular. Each day will have a similar structure but with different content. It is possible to book for both
They are suitable for a wide age range. Most children who come are between three years and 12 years.
Please arrive for 10.30am. Sometimes a shorter session is better for you so just let us know if you need to
leave after the morning session or after lunch.
- 10.30am – midday Garden Play and Farm explore
- midday – 1.00pm Make your own fireside pizza and picnic time (please bring your own food and drink)
- 1.00pm – 2.30pm Garden Play and Creative Activities
The Family Days have some funding, however a donation of £5 per family helps to keep the
Information to book
Please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07871260009 to book a space. Please note
that spaces are limited. We know that plans sometimes change at the last moment. If you find
that you can’t come please let us know so we can offer the space to someone else.
Please include the following information.
- Contact name
- Ages of children
- Date you are booking for
- Allergies / other information that we might need to make your visit happy and safe
- Contact number in case of short notice changes.