Date and Time
Date(s) - 22/05/2019 - 25/09/2019
Venue details and times will be confirmed when booking. Please book by contacting Roger Prouse, 01392 383974 email@example.com
2019 dates for drop-in sessions
The drop-in sessions will offer an opportunity to discuss your child’s life story book face-to-face with a member of the team.
- Help the child understand why their birth parents could not care for them
- Give a child personal / family / cultural history to help form their identity
- Hold the memories for the child
- Give the child access to information to which they have a right
- Help the child share their history
The team can provide advice on how and when to use your book, rewording books to make them easier to share with your child and on how to compile a life story book for those children who haven’t got one.
Please book by contacting Roger Prouse, 01392 383974 firstname.lastname@example.org