Date and Time
Date(s) - 24/06/2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
2020 dates for sessions
- Wednesday 25 March – Bridgwater and Exeter (these will be virtually by phone or by Skype)
- Monday 27 April – Totnes and Barnstaple (these will be virtually by phone or by Skype)
- Monday 18 May – Exeter and Bridgwater (these may have to be virtually by phone or by Skype).
- Thursday 25 June – Barnstaple and Plymouth
- Friday 24 July – Totnes and Bridgwater
Please book by contacting Roger Prouse, 01392 383974 firstname.lastname@example.org
The one-hour drop-in sessions will offer an opportunity to discuss your child’s life story book face-to-face with a member of the team.
> Help the child understand why their birth parents could not care for them
> Give a child personal / family / cultural history to help form their identity
> Hold the memories for the child
> Give the child access to information to which they have a right
> Help the child share their history.
The team can provide advice on how and when to use your book, rewording books to make them easier to share with your child and on how to compile a life story book for those children who haven’t got one.