Date and Time
Date(s) - 21/09/2021 - 16/10/2021
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
At Adopt South West, we would like you to reflect on your adoption journey as a family and we are asking for your views.
We are continually evaluating our adoption support services to make sure we provide the best support possible. Kath Drescher, our Service Manager at Adopt South West, asks you to share your lived experience of adoption to ensure your family is at the heart of influencing and shaping our services for the future.
Please join Adoption UK and local Adopter Voice Champion, Tris, online on
Tuesday 21 September at 7.30pm for an Ideas Factory open forum (register now).
Please come along and join Tris to share your views on:
- What do you wish Adopt South West had told you at the beginning?
- Having lived the adoption journey, experienced some bumps in the road and the challenges that come with adoption/the harder stuff, how could Adopt South West have supported you and helped you to understand more?
- What topics would you like the next years focus forms to cover?
Following on from the Ideas Factory forum, there will be four forums held during October and November. These sessions will run online 7.30pm to 9.00pm:
- Wednesday 6 October 2021 How is contact/letter box for ASW adopters? What would help?
- Tuesday 19 October 2021 The AdoptionUK barometer- What are ASW adopters views?
Adopter Voice will then plan to discuss the topics you raise on the following dates:
- Wednesday 10 October 2021 TBC topic to be raised and allocated by the end of September
- Tuesday 16 October 2021 TBC topic to be raised and allocated by the end of September
To book a place please use the Eventbrite link, booking closes at 9.00am on the day of the event and a links to a Microsoft Teams online meeting which will be shared with you by midday. If you are not able to attend the meeting but would still like to share your views, please also register as an adopter contribution.
For further queries please contact email@example.com